Friday, September 9, 2016

.What do I deserve??Love!3 Hard Knocks: I hope so. Love.That's All I Need."

5 Style Trends Every Guy Should Know For 2016

Signs of the times, love and light, love and hate, love and devotion, men and women, dances done forever, joys and pains, in the grow, to watch your steps, to choose the mountains to climb. Take your time, it does not matter, time to learn the rules, To give to better than to take, notes from sisters of color, notes of earth angels on earth, notes to freaks, frogs and snakes, red blood under the skin. Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools. I may be my own worst enemy but I'm also my strongest supporter so it all balances out in the long run.So many nights alone . .So many days alone . .So many years alone . .What do I deserve??Love! I hope so. Love.That's All I Need."
Monkey Years, Monkey Movies,Stay in the loop with important facts. Guns In Arms Shows. Crooks And Robbers, Monkeys.Need for one, knight to shine, games on the sands of time, forever notes, tips and tales, cows to call home. Dreams.Knights, and kings, dicks and dawgs, waiting for a hero, tons of veterans, lost and found, homeless blues.

Glory days done, glory holes open, jokes and laughs. happy notes to share, cum suckers to spare.Tips and tales, asses to kiss, mouth open wide, cum suckers to date. Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: Gay and happy, full of hot air, buller shiter, shit flying now..What do I deserve??Love!3 Hard Knocks: I hope so. Love.That's All I Need."..I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH, Rach Jay, Rachel Butch, Rachel Wigout, a few of the names for her, butches to date. Rachel Jarrot- BALD OR NOT, IS THE ONE PUSSY LICK THE MOST FOR ME ALWAYS SWEET. RACHEL JARROT-HAS ALL HER HAIR BACK AND HAS BEEN REGROWTH SINCE FEBRUARY. Eyes Open, Mouths Open Wide, Steven and Rachel Jarrot, 7608512267- winning votes, jokes and laugh, American Birds, fingers in the air, fingers to tell, sit and spin, tips.

Faces to hide, horns to hide, views to hide, not in this world, in a world of happy dazes to come. Happy dazes come and gone, happy dazes in the sky, stars to shine, birds to sing. Rats to races, rats to horse and pony shows, rats to races for fame, cash and looks, freaks and frogs under the skin, friends, family and foes, I live in the threes, born in the relms of the nines, from parents the perfect 25, and 26, in so many ways, words to the witty, worry no more, light is coming. .What do I deserve??Love!3 Hard Knocks: I hope so. Love.That's All I Need."Hopes and dreams, not to crash, not to burn, to give more, and take less, notes of mind, golden rules, some times you win, some time you loss, some time you learn, coins to flip, cards to read, good times, tales to spare.


No comments:

Post a Comment