Saturday, April 20, 2019






Time on the cross, time to face the lions, kings on a level or two, angels out to protect, earth angels, fairies and pixies. Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs. Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play.I ought to smack the little shit. ~Dicks for Daisy.Sit down, white girl! Shots in the dark, kids and goats, simple, slow, stupid, read between the lions, tigers, and bears, dreams and nightmares, heads up, the son will shine, dimes to drop.The warm weather is disappearing! I'm gonna miss swim suits.




What the fuck, senior to senior, not into kids, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck or two. I'm less than 30 yrs old and older than 25. What else do you need to know?Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. Sunnyvale huh, why would you post in the inland Empire then, instead of San Francisco?Road trips, places to see, places to go, good times to share. Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There.

I'm not here to guess either. I'm not retired, nor a baby boomer, or a Disney pass holder. Tell me more about you because if you aren't who I seek then yes we are wasting precious time and energy if we aren't talking to the intended.

Curious what You mean by this exactly?Shots in the dark, kids and goats, simple, slow, stupid, read between the lions, tigers, and bears, dreams and nightmares, heads up, the son will shine, dimes to drop. "The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible."


Of Course I'm The one, right, tell me why? Earth angels, fairies, and pixies in the stars on the ground with lights on, for the third form of life, in a blue state. Happy notes to share, gifts of joys and pleasures, teaching lessons to the birds and bees. Goats with love and hate horns, happy and sad days as a goat, flip side of a coin, for lights on, or lights out. Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space. Dream Life, Cartoon Hits, Castles In the Sky, Heavens Gates .Wigs, Hats, Horns,Stranger to friend, it could happen, stats, age,how tall, retired, ready for the things in common.

“Donald Trump was being framed, he fought back. That is not Obstruction.” @JesseBWatters I had the right to end the whole Witch Hunt if I wanted. I could have fired everyone, including Mueller, if I wanted. I chose not to. I had the RIGHT to use Executive Privilege. I didn’t!

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.Hope Y'all have a blessed day.Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„ The warm weather is disappearing! I'm gonna miss swim suits.











Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe Power of Love.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...πŸ’˜Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.Hope Y'all have a blessed day.Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„ The warm weather is disappearing! I'm gonna miss swim suits.



Pure as the snakes in the grass, and the drug dealer daddy, homeless in a RV in Upland, Ventura, and or Palm Springs, it is a frog tale to share, and nothing like the Merchant of Venice with Al Pacino the Jew in the red hat, he knew his place in the 1600. Ask Rachel Jarrot, she has a $6000 wig from Beverly Hills that black magic woman paid for, and she is now a buffalo from cali at a school to become a bigger cow, and has a snake in the grass for a sire, and a Uplands Fag Hag for a mother that is too fat to be married.


 Sheri Gerstein Jarrot is a 60 year old rejected from the Prince Frog, or Steven Jay Jarrot, and he likes it in mouth and backside for fun and games with clouds in sky or just tina, and he is looking for a dream woman that comes with penis or two. Just for the record. Call and check the phone number is at Jewish Army , and what a story it is about truth and honest in raw form the way of the Jarrots. 

Thanks so much for the post, and I found more on same series to share. Enjoy.  Just another frog tale, and the Jewish Rock Stars, and or the Jewish Army 2005, and how truth and honest is clear as mud from this tribe of snakes and vipers, is one way to share the experiences with Steve, Rachel, Sheri, Charley, Sima, Jackie Jarrot....etc 

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.Hope Y'all have a blessed day.Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„ 

Lots of fun, family affairs, three days together, hits for the kids. Lots of stories to share, over the food and fun, walks in the past. Trip to make to Washington, holiday hits and misses.Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’š πŸ‘ΎπŸŽ΅.While You Were Sleep,❤πŸ”₯πŸ’―

Fairy Tales Recaps, πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎπŸŒ²Witches, Fairies, Pixies. πŸ’™πŸ’™ I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their life. This is what the charity “Help 4 Homeless Veterans” are all about.

Walking On Sunshine: Pages To Turn. Lots Of Tests Over Time.Dances On Clouds, Birds And Bees, Songs In The Wind, Donkeys Packs, Monkey Face, Evil, Sites, Rites To Rotten Apples, Snakes In The Grass. Retards, Rednecks, Escapees From Washingtonville, NY. Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„  Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of ‘waves On Oceans. 


I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)March to May ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Hope Y'all have a blessed day.Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„ The warm weather is disappearing! I'm gonna miss swim suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment