Tuesday, September 17, 2019

πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of love✌I would like to set myself free from darkness inside my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Fairy.tales to create, stats, age, location, how tall, 
420 connected, retired also, things to talk about, waves to make, sons to shine, dreamers in cali or not...Ways 
And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights. I would like to set myself free from darkness inside
 my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.
Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text


How much does it matter, not at all, fiction based on facts, or just another point of view.Next level!
 Natural Born Leader ❤ πŸ’ͺ We need to be more caring and generous πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of 
love✌I would like to set myself free from darkness inside my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In 
Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text

Change people. GDLKG BI MALE TALKING GIBBERISH...Snakes in the Grass: Let's Define a
fag hag.Wants to get her kitty licked. Sucked and Kissed with nsa . 760 -851-2267 NOW?Steven 
Jay Jarrot.Change yourself, if you still have control, done with work away from home, races to beat 
the clock, a day late, a day short. 


Image may contain: 1 person, beard, meme and text

Woman for man, searching for the last great day, in my dreams, tall,
 strong, smart, educated, understand it is about moments, over a lifetime, views to be heard.πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of 
love✌I would like to set myself free from darkness inside my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In 
Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time, dances for joy, dances at the end of day. Sunsets on the beach, 
life every day. Life is a beach. Life is an adventure, joys for joy, in the setting rays, end of another day. Thanks 
to the sky, thanks to the sun, thanks to the gods within good times. Happy with the crossroad choices made.

DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Fairy...DIFFERENT...
 πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Fairy.tales to create, stats, age, location, 
how tall, 420 connected, retired also, things to talk about, waves to make, sons 
to shine, dreamers in cali or not...Ways And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights. 
 In America. I would like to set myself free from darkness inside my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In
 Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.



DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Fairy.tales to create, stats, age, location, how tall, 420 connected, retired also, things to talk about, waves to make, sons to shine, dreamers in cali or not...Ways And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights. I would like to set myself free from darkness inside my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time, dances for joy, dances at the end of day. Sunsets on the beach, life every day. Life is a beach. Life is an adventure, joys for joy, in the setting rays, end of another day. Thanks to the sky, thanks to the sun, thanks to the gods within good times. Happy with the crossroad choices made.DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰.πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of love✌I would like to set myself free from darkness inside my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In 
Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays....Fairy...

Mrs Alberghetti in AP Spanish is going to do better? ONE GHOST TOO MANY! has been officially released.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ“–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ“–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Superstars that they are, just sluts, slugs, for free rides. 😨😑🀒Notes that are normal, notes that are average,..Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers, good time toads, snakes, spiders and worms.Courage is knowing what not to fear. - Plato.Earth Angels, Birds And Butterflies, Songs Played. Daily walks. Rat Races: Daily Horse And Pony Shows.


Image result for alyssa milano


Wings to fly, butterflies, moths, and bugs, wings to fly away, dances in the winds, dances done to death, dances with frogs.'I am not young enough to know everything, rings to roses, rats to roaches, joy and pain, clocks to watch, walks of fame, how to make a buck, to last a life time, or two. How much does it matter, not at all, fiction based on facts, or just another point of view.Next level! Natural Born Leader ❤ πŸ’ͺ We need to be more caring and generous πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of love✌I would like to set myself free from darkness inside my pain.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment