Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.



Image

The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box,Babes, Books, Bells To Sound, Birds In The Woods, Tails To Fall, Blue Light Specials.Donkeys in the hills, donkeys in the family, donkeys to run the shows, happy to share.Detours End; wonderful tests over time.The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. 😀Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach .

  "You will never stop our spirits. "Sadness is a sloth." A young writer creates a strong poem thanks to a teacher's triumph during online learning. DO NOT SPOIL WHAT YOU HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE. REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPED FOR. EPICURUS'.


  The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.


The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box,Babes, Books, Bells To Sound, Birds In The Woods, Tails To Fall, Blue Light Specials.The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. 😀Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach 😭


Donkeys in the hills, donkeys in the family, donkeys to run the shows, happy to share.Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.

Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day.




It's not how big the house is, it's how happy the home is.‎'‎Number of Covid Deaths Plummeting Even as the Number of Cases Rises Similar pattern in the United States! Robert W. Felix. Thinking about. Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.



The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box,Babes, Books, Bells To Sound, Birds In The Woods, Tails To Fall, Blue Light Specials.The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. 😀Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach 😭


Donkeys in the hills, donkeys in the family, donkeys to run the shows, happy to share.Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.
Image

Fall Rites Of Passages.Paths to cross, ships to pass, seasons of love, peace, happiness, causes to rites, lights, love, lessons, leaders, sunny and bright. Joys and pleasures rewards given, wishes on stars, shining in the darkness. 🙏🏾💯💯💔💙What can be brighter than the stars:



  The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. 😀Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach 😭Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment